Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dissolve into the heart of Buddha


posted by Mary Lello, Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 12:30 PM

This is what our friend and head of Jim's Buddhist group told me to whisper into Jim's ear "just dissolve into the heart of the Buddha". And I do whisper this. I love this.

We are now in more of a living wake. It wasn't planned, it has just unfolded this way. I've always said why do people gather and say how much they loved the person who died .... why don't we say it to the living? And for 15 months Jim has been able to hear and feel this from all who love him so deeply. This has been amazing. And now, in this room that has become a sanctuary, the love is just so strong here and people can sit and pour their love over him, while he still can hear it and sense it.

He will be at peace, very soon. I envision him trail running the mountain ridges and cycling up to the passes, soaring on the wind and laughing .... always laughing.

He has always been such an easy person to love as you all know. I've been incredibly gifted to bask in this for 31 years.

Oh God, how I will miss this man.

With love,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment