Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Love Song


posted by Mary Lello, Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:37 AM

I've had this song going through my head for over a week now.

I've sung it while running the beach, getting ready for work or just driving around. It's a John Denver song. I lived in Colorado when Denver was getting his name made and all us "cool ski bums" use to make fun of him. But now I appreciate his music and his poetry .... and he writes a damn good love song.

So this is for all of you who have lost someone you felt this way about, or those of you who love that person now, or those who hope to love like this some day. This is a love song for anyone who just connects with it, for no reason at all.

Annie's Song:

You fill up my senses, like a night in the forest.

Like a mountain in spring time, like a [run] in the rain.

Like a storm in the desert, like a sleepy blue ocean.

You fill up senses, come fill me again.

Come let me love you. Let me give my life to you.

Let me drown in your laughter. Let me die in your arms.

Let me lay down beside you. Let me always be with you.

Come let me love you, Come fill me again.

And of course, this is my song for Jim.

We get another MRI after the Avastin infusion this coming Friday 10/30/09. I shall let keep you all posted.

Just love,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment